So this last week we found out that yes, we are expecting!!! Whoohoo! I am about 7 weeks pregnant and the boys are praying and praying and praying for a girl. We are all thinking "pink" but I must proclaim that if we are blessed with yet another Palmer boy, that we will all be just as happy...
As of this moment, I have not had any morning sickness (yet...) and I am enjoying these moments as Rylan's pregnancy was ugh... nothing but sickness for the first few months. We will be expecting our new bundle of joy around the beginning of November and afterwards we are planning to have me home full time... I am really looking forward to getting the opportunity to be home for our family and spend all the precious moments with our newborn. It was so hard going back to work after Rylan's birth ~ even though he was with my mother, it was so incredibly difficult leaving him all day!
So, if you can pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby we'd be so thankful. Pictures galore will follow and if it's a girl, she will be one spoiled little princess by her daddy and brothers. That's for sure!!! And I certainly will enjoy having a female around the house... I am so out numbered with all these men! I need a girl!!!
March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys. So you're due November 2? (That was my due date :)But October 25th is a great birthday) Seriously EVERYONE is having a baby this year! Your the 11th person I know having a 2010 baby. And if it is a little girl, I'll make sure you're set in the bow department!! So happy you'll get to stay home with the little one. I totally jealous! I wish I had that option, but my job makes up to twice Chris's so I know that will never be a reality for us. So excited for you guys, can't wait to see more posts about this wonderful journey!
Congratulations! We are sooo excited for you guys!
Post a Comment