I love these boys... I know I am slightly biased but they are the most adorable kids EVER. Seriously. I can't get enough. Here are some of our most recent pics...
Braden had family reading night at school where the kids got to come in the evening in their pj's and have milk and cookies while being read stories by people in the community with "special jobs". Of course, Mommy volunteered Daddy... and the boys LOVED it! Super fun!
Mommy just loves this man in uniform... almost as much as green eggs and ham :)
The night that Daddy found out Mommy was expecting a baby he made a beautiful dinner...
That was all pink with hopes of wishful thinking for a girl (or boy... err mostly girl). We'll see!
One day Rylan got a hold of the camera and decided to take some photos of himself
and oranges?!?!! Wasn't even mad, more impressed that he took a good picture for being 2 years old!
Daddy & Rylan went to a spring training game (Mommy was at work and Braden was in school). It was a good time for them together!

No comments:
Post a Comment