November 25, 2009

Firepit and Big Screen

I am finally getting the chance to catch up on our blog. I'm writing this as I am waiting for Rylan to fall asleep. He's definately wound up from juice, cookies and pizza. Braden still is outside playing!!! Thank goodness for long holiday weekends.

Tonight I got home from work to find Travis and all the neighborhood kids collecting in our front yard. Ordered pizza and set up the Polar Express movie, complete with blankets and bean bags for the kids. Adults got the firepit and a few beers. It was a blast! We must have the most awesome neighborhood. All the kids being around the same age is going to make for such great childhood memories for the boys. Love it! We adults had a blast laughing about Travis's decorating sense and Black Friday shopping. Us parents swapped stories about kindergarten homework being harder than it should be and laughing at Lane Bryant. So funny!!! The kids had a blast watching the movie in our garage and for Arizona, it's certainly getting cool outside now at night. That fire barely kept our toes warm. This was the perfect way to unwind after a long long week!!!

What a fun night! Thanksgiving tomorrow - can't wait!!! And a 4 day weekend - what more could we wish for?!?!

No comments: